Wow! I never contemplate to manifest that levulose, the sugar component in many fruits, is a poison. An online reprehend by Dr. Robert H. Lustig, a pediatric endocrinologist and an expert in obesity, spells it out as a wake call for everyone. While the complicated biochemistry will be a little hard for many to follow who have no knowledge of it, the video is compulsory viewing to eliminated ignorance and discover what the food industry is touching.
The 90-minute expose delves deep enough into the biochemistry to awaken even the most hardened minds. With so many of our foods going through processing it has taken the wind out of my sails to study how much toxins are fed to us through supermarkets and the junk nourishment perseverance.
Many humor are fed formula now by mothers who have deny breasts-feeding of infants for one sense or another. They may be shocked to learn that a single graze contains as much sugar as soda.
What this lecture covers is not only the dangers but the methods of how the liver rejoin to high intakes of sugar. This has caused me to rethink my smoothies that have freshly restore oats in my breakfast menu. While quality them because of the offspring and yoghurt components my horror at what damage they may have motive is now a worry.
Without all the big words, which most would not be able to comprehend, the breakdown of eating sugar is as follows:
1. Fat around the organs and soul disease
2. Increase blood levels of uric acid which origin gout and tall blood squeezing
3. Increased exposure of greasy liver which can lead to growth
4. Creates insulin resistance leading to obesity and type II diabetes mellitus
5. Insulin resistance may also reason cancer
6. Fructose makes you corrode more calories that the brain guess you are hungry
7. Excess fructose can suit leptin resistance with obesity as a effect
8. Sugar is addictive. Who can stop eating after one piece of chocolate or lolly?
Although fructose in fruits is not that harmful a division of it can hit the liver hard. They also contain fibre which off-sets the damage some-what.
What many Mr.’t realise is that alcohol is also sugar. It has the same components and can lead to fruit of aldehyde, which suit cirrhosis or hardening of the cells in the liver, stopping them from performance correctly.